Hello sweet peas,
It suddenly occured to me that although you read my blog, you don’t know much about the person behind the screen. I thought I would share with you 20 facts about myself, just a small snippet of yours truly. The funny thing is thinking and writing down 20 facts was quite difficult because I began questioning whether or not the facts I had written down were even that interesting. I am not the most interesting person in the world, sadly lacking 10 olympic medals, a michelin star restaurant or an impeccable talent. However I love living, and believe laughter and an open mind are the key to happiness. Also it is always important to let you guys know that I appreciate your visits to my blog and leaving a like or comment really improves my day!
Here we go:
- I love spicy food.
- I am a deep sleeper/ bed hogger.
- I never want to stop travelling, we live in such an amazing world.
- I severely dislike mushrooms.
- I am a languages undergraduate, studying at the University of Bath.
- I have never broke a bone in my body or been to hospital (apart from being born!).
- I have performed on stage at the Thearte Royal, Drury Lane, London.
- I secretly love lying on my bedroom floor after a hot shower in just a towel for hours.
- I have birth mark on my right knee that only appears when I am tanned.
- I am in love with my best friend and luckily he feels the same.
- My favourite drink is a vanilla latte.
- I am not musically talented but love listening to music 24/7.
- I never get enough sleep.
- I am very lucky to have had such a great childhood, thanks to my parents.
- So far the best three place I have travelled to would be Australia, Malawi and Spain.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I was the first 10 year old in the world to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Beyoncé is queen and I am a loyal subject.
- I can’t not smile when a photo is being taken.
- I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I like to be away with the fairies.
Love Poppy x